We are ready to add to our team! Seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented independent contractor to join the team in a technical virtual assistant capacity.
You will work closely with Crystal, our VP of Operations, in support of the marketing and delivery of training and coaching programs. We are looking for an individual who is ready to grow with an established online business and become an integral part of the team.
The VA will primarily be responsible for:
- WordPress – Create sales pages using Optimizepress 2, sales page updates, blog post updates, management of membership content areas, and maintenance of membership systems
- Infusionsoft –edit/add emails in a campaign (copy provided), set up products/order forms, create broadcasts and send to pre-defined contact groups, use and apply tags to contacts, run reports
- Training Content (Program Support) – Includes:
- membership area setup (install wordpress/plugin/login and delivery areas)
- then ongoing support: upload files to Amazon S3, post handouts to WordPress page (membership site) for weekly training sessions on day of session,
- publish recording (create players in EZS3, then publish to student access site),
- set up Instant Teleseminar calls at program commencement
Qualified candidates will demonstrate proficiency with following systems/software/tools:
- Instant Teleseminar
- OptimizePress 2
- Digital Access Pass/IM360*
- Amazon S3, EZS3
*Willing to train the right candidate
This may be the right opportunity for you if:
- You take pride in “owning” your contribution to the team.
- You are driven to get stuff done efficiently and reliably.
- You have strong technical skills.
- You meet deadlines, deliver excellence, and want to be an integral part of a close-knit team and a high-integrity business that truly cares about its customers.
Ready to Join Our Team?
Please send an email with answers to the questions below to email@example.com
Deadline to submit your interest is Friday, August 14th. We would like to complete the hiring process by August 28th.
#1: Provide a detailed description of your background. Please include specifics on your level of expertise with Infusionsoft, WordPress (Optimizepress 2) and any other systems/programs you think may be relevant.
#2: What other skills do you have that you want to share?
#3: Share up to 3 examples of how you have demonstrated responsibility, enthusiasm and integrity when working with clients.
#4: Do you have your own website? If so, please provide the URL.
#5: What are your goals for 2015 and beyond, and how does this opportunity fit those goals?